Where do I even begin to describe how perfect this summer garden wedding was? Very rarely do I see a wedding day go according to plan in every detail, but Jeremiah and Julianna’s wedding most certainly did! From the morning mimosas, to the heartfelt ceremony under the tree canopy, June 30 was unforgettable. Jeremiah and Julianna were intentional with every detail. Despite the fact that it’s been over 10 months since their wedding, these details are still vivid when I remember their day:
- Jeremiah and Julianna standing on either side of a curtain and praying together minutes before their ceremony
- Julianna’s first look with her dad and grandparents.
- Jeremiah’s teary-eyed face as Julianna walked down the aisle.
- Julianna’s mom arranged for hors d’oeuvres to be brought to the wedding party, photographers, and videographers while we were taking photos before the reception started. They included Fried Mac ‘n Cheese bites, and I was in heaven.
- Jeremiah and Julianna introduced each member of their wedding party with a fun fact (they were so funny and slightly savage!).
- Julianna voiced over a portion of her daddy-daughter dance with a sweet message to her dad. Everyone was surprised, and needless to say, we were all crying.
- I can’t remember what circa 2000 song came on, but the wedding party + close friends went absolutely NUTS on the dance floor. It was nothing short of amazing.
- Jeremiah and Julianna shared a private last dance right before their sendoff. After setting up the song and grabbing some photo/video, all of us vendors cleared out so that it would be just the two of them.
There are a lot of things that I could say on top of this, but the bottom line is that this summer garden wedding was nothing short of wonderful. It will forever stand out in my mind as a day of celebration that was full of genuine joy. It was my absolute delight to witness and be a part of their day!
- Venue: Mustard Seed Gardens
- Videographer: Bobby Bennett
- Photographer: Alexandra Burt Photography
- Florist: JP Parker
- Cake: Sea Salt and Cinnamon Bakery
- Caterer: A Cut Above Catering
- Dress Boutique/Designer: Brides By Young/Pronovias
- Grooms Suit: Macy’s
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Wedding Ring: Zales (hers) and Digby and Iona (his)
- DJ: Jared Wade Entertainment
- Hair and Makeup: Emily Blaylock