Chester and Angelina’s summer botanical garden wedding was one of my all-time favorites. While the day itself was beautiful, the real magic was the fact that these two were and are just head over heels for each other!
Here are a few of my many favorite moments from their wedding:
- Witnessing their Chinese Tea Ceremony (what a neat way for the bride and groom to honor their parents, and vice versa!)
- Jamming to Jason Derulo with Angelina as I chauffeured her to her first look with Chester
- Watching Chester surprise Angelina at the end of their first look with the *sweetest* letter reading
- Hearing Chester and Angelina perform live worship music during their ceremony
- Feeling the overflowing joy + approval of their marriage from their parents. They were BEAMING the entire day (be on the lookout for the processional photo where they’re all holding hands). Fun fact, Chester and Angelina’s families have known each other and been close since they were young kids. To say the Chan and Cheng family were delighted over this marriage is the understatement of the century!
There are a lot of things that I could say on top of this, but to summarize, Chester and Angelina’s summer botanical garden wedding was nothing short of wonderful.
- Venue: Cantigny Park
- Photographer: Alex Bo Photo
- Florist: Phillips Flowers
- Caterer: Ming Hin Cuisine
- Cake: Dana Meinen
- Dress Boutique: Bri’Zan Couture
- Bridesmaid Dresses: AZAZIE
- Grooms Suit: Men’s Wearhouse
- Wedding Ring: Stephen Shannon Jewelers
- Hair + Makeup: Fanly Tang