Mid-Century Modern Styled Shoot
This mid-century modern styled shoot was the stuff of DREAMS. This stunning setup was dreamed up by a team of the top vendors in the Wichita, KS area. Our goal was to show our midwest brides what’s possible for their day with the right planning and the right team.
We created an atmosphere that was romantic yet edgy. Just check out the gold starburst lighting install, courtesy of Le Luci! My personal favorite was the greenery that lined the staircase and floated from the ceilings. Talk about romantic! Even down to the gold flatware, the details perfectly showcased our goal vibe: a mid-century modern styled shoot.
Midwest brides, I hope this blog gives you some fresh inspiration on what’s possible as you plan your wedding! There are unique options that aren’t an rustic barn or industrial building– you can have the best of both worlds!
- Venue: The Barn at Grace Hill
- Design + Planning: Bel Amour Events
- Photo: Alex Bo Photo
- Video: The Brightness Project
- Lighting Design: Le Luci Lighting
- Floral Design: Revel Gardens
- Decor Rentals: Action Tent & Party Rental
- Stationary Design: Emilime Designs
- Cake Design: Buckingham Cakes
- Linen Rental: Bowman & Company
- Catering: Izzy’s Soiree
- Groom’s Suit: Gentry, LTD
- Wedding Dress: Bella Veil Bridal Boutique
- Hair Stylist: Brie Wallace
- Makeup Artist: Brooke Cero
- DJ: Black TIe Celebrations
- Models: Matt and Jacqueline Willis